You said it - TimesDaily: Archives

Florence, AL | Mon, April 27, 2015
default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

You said it

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 12:00 am

  • “Getting Gov. Bentley in charge of Alabama is like the president in charge of the United States. It’s a disaster, that’s all you can say.”

  • “Looks to me like we don’t need to worry about a foreign enemy. We have enough of them in Washington. Please remember those that walked out this weekend in the next election. Since they walked out, please let them stay out, since they are nonfunctional anyway. God help us.”

  • “Thursday I listened to Congress as they debated with lawyers when it would be legal to actually assassinate American citizens on American soil. Americans, wake up now.”

  • “Regarding sequestration, I like what Mona Charen wrote that the 2 percent government cuts are going to affect all government essential services as President Obama and the liberals would have you believe. Then, let’s keep the 2 percent and cut the other 98 percent.”

  • “To the person in Friday’s You Said It page that said to the poor people that’s on Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid and SSI that we were in for a big awakening, you know, he may be rich but I’d rather be in my shoes than theirs than say this about somebody. Yes, we’re poor. We don’t draw enough to make it either.”

  • “It’s not true that Just Say No Mo always votes no. There was one vote when he said yes. The question was, ‘Did you intend to vote no?’ ”

  • “Now that garbage rates is going to go up in Florence, we understand why they wanted to close the landfill and hauling the garbage down to Mississippi, charging us a higher rate. Why in the world would we kept the landfill we got to reduce cost, kept the fuel cost down, and operational costs handling all this garbage. Absolutely makes no business sense.”

  • “Anyone who votes Republican has got to be crazy. I mean, really, really naive and to the point that they’re absolutely stupid or they’re very rich. People need to wake up. People need to start voting Democrat. And, this Congress should prove that people need to start voting Democrat. This Congress is the worst Congress we’ve had in a long time.”

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

You must login to view the full content on this page.

Thank you for reading 10 free articles on our site. You can come back at the end of your 30-day period for another 10 free articles, or you can purchase a subscription and continue to enjoy valuable local news and information. If you need help, please contact our office at 256-340-2410.
Click here to subscribe now. | If you are a current subscriber, click here to activate your account.
You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.

Welcome to the discussion.

Dash 4 Cash Auto Racing Contest | TNValleyNow.com | North Alabama

Latest News on Twitter

Like us on Facebook

Online poll

Loading…