- David Allen Phillips, 27, 4810 Alabama 101, Lexington; unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and second-degree possession of marijuana.
- Jordan Nicholas Dimak, 21, 900 N. Cave St., Tuscumbia; first-degree theft of property, second-degree theft of property and two counts of third-degree burglary.
Lauderdale County sheriff
- Richard Niles Frazier, 39, 905 Sannoner St., Florence; second-degree assault, public intoxication, attempting to elude and obstruction of governmental operations.
- An iPhone was taken from a business in the 100 block of South Pine Street.
- Prescription pills were taken from a business in the 4200 block of Helton Drive.
- Prescription pills were taken from a residence in the 300 block of North Broadway Street.
- A green 2003 Honda four-wheeler, two load ramps and a trailer hitch were taken form a residence in the 800 block of North Patton Street.
- A purse, wallet, credit and debit cards, $180 and various identification cards were taken from a business in the 200 block of Marengo Street.
Breaking and entering
- A 9 mm pistol was taken from a 2001 black Dodge Ram 1500 truck parked in the 400 block of South Court Street.
- A cellphone was taken from a 2010 blue Dodge Challenger parked in the 300 block of Cox Creek Parkway.
- A digital touch-screen radio was taken from a 2004 green Mercury Grand Marquis parked in the 1200 block of Forest Avenue.
- Three candles, a television, towels, a queen size comforter, five pillows, pillow shams and wash cloths were taken a residence in the 100 Estella Court.
- A 64-inch television, cash totaling $200 and assorted jewelry were taken from a residence in Madison Square Apartments.
- A .20-gauge pump shotgun, soft drink cooler, tools and more than a dozen rods and reels were taken from a residence on Highland Avenue.
- A 42-inch television and a PlayStation3 computer game system were taken from a residence in Cherry Hill Homes.
- Four chairs, a coffee pot, two candle holders, two pictures and a lamp were taken from a residence in Seville Place.
- A residence in the 400 block of South Richards Street was damaged.
- A 2003 maroon Ford Ranger parked in the 300 of Cox Creek Parkway was damaged.
- A 2000 silver Nissan Maxima parked in the 1700 block of Darby Drive was damaged.
- A 2005 silver Nissan Maxima was damaged while parked in the 1600 block of Florence Boulevard.
- A residence in the 600 block of Cypress Mill Road was damaged.
- An energy drink was taken from a business in the 100 block of West Fifth Street.
- A 2002 Four F-150 truck was taken from a residence in the 500 block of North Raleigh Avenue.
- Radiators were taken from a business in the 2000 block of Jackson Highway.
- Three rings, a gold chain necklace and two ankle socks were taken from a residence in the 1400 block of York Street.
- A class ring, 30 gold or silver necklaces, various rings and pillow cases were taken from a residence in the 3000 block of Oakwood Boulevard.
- A lawn mower was taken from a residence in the 800 block of South Columbia Avenue.
- A residence in the 1000 block of 28th Street was damaged.
- A residence in the 500 block of East 17th Street was damaged.