The following inspection reports were received by the TimesDaily the week of Jan. 4. Scores are based on a 100-point system. Restaurants scoring 85-100 will be inspected once every three months; 70-84 requires a followup inspection within 30 days; 60-69 means a facility has two days to correct violations or face closure; and 59 and below results in automatic closure.
- Richard Patrick Risner 'Richie'
- Alabama man arrested for Capitol riot: 'Crowd became mob"
- Sheffield ABC store to close Saturday
- James Lamar Longshore
- Robert Stephen Walker Sr.
- 3 jailed after illegal moonshine operation busted in Alabama
- Ricky Wayne Brooks
- Billie J. Erwin
- Alabama educator, wife charged with faking child's illness
- Ivey urges patience with Alabama's vaccine rollout
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.