The following inspection reports were received by the TimesDaily on Nov. 17. Scores are based on a 100-point system. Restaurants scoring 85-100 will be inspected once every three months; 70-84 requires a followup inspection within 30 days; 60-69 means a facility has two days to correct violations or face closure; and 59 and below results in automatic closure.
Public Information Databases
- 5 facing trafficking, drug charges in Colbert County
- New Multimillion Dollar Development Slated for Muscle Shoals
- David Spurgeon and Rita Spurgeon
- 1 dead, 2 wounded in altercation that leads to gunfire in Sheffield
- Rogersville woman charged in drug smuggling case
- Lauderdale County coroner facing impeachment hearing in January
- Movie filmed in Tuscumbia premieres Saturday
- Murder suspect accuses DA of 'stalking'
- Co-defendant avoids serving life in jail with reduced plea
- Vicki Marthaler
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.