I like to keep frozen foods on hand to avoid extra trips to the supermarket. Here’s a quick supper using ingredients from my freezer and that lets your oven do all of the work. The idea of a sheet pan meal is to simply place the ingredients on a baking sheet and bake. I add more flavor by spooning on some sauce. Use this recipe as a blueprint for amounts and times and you can substitute with whatever you have on hand.
Public Information Databases
- Alabama Extension Service offering seeds for fall vegetable crops
- Convenience store standoff ends in arrest
- Week 5: Alabama high school football standings
- Tracyne Elizabeth Penick
- 1 dies in wreck at Cox Creek Parkway
- 17-year-old indicted on rape, additional charges
- City to have old ECM property appraised
- Deshler football pulls away from Brooks
- Athens couple ties the knot at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio
- Former House speaker asks judge to trim prison sentence
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.