TUSCUMBIA — If you're attending the 2019 Helen Keller Festival, bring a lawn chair, but leave the coolers and alcohol, ATVs and golf carts at home.
There will be no public parking in Spring Park, but there will be free handicapped accessible shuttle buses running. Limited handicapped parking will be available in the park through the Main Street park entrance.
Coolers no larger than 12 inches by 12 inches are allowed for medical reasons.
Trolleys will run every 15 minutes on Friday from noon to 9 p.m., on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and on Sunday from 9:15 a.m to 4 p.m.
The trolleys to Spring Park will stop at:
• Water Street at the Colbert County Courthouse
• Indian Street between Almon Avenue and North Commons Street
• Calvary Baptist Church on North Commons Street
• Deshler High School on North Commons Street
• First Presbyterian Church on Broad Street
No dogs or other pets are allowed in Spring Park, except those assisting people with special needs.
The festival is June 27-30.