TUSCUMBIA — The Alabama Department of Transportation will open bids on Feb. 26 for a U.S. Highway 72 resurfacing job in Killen.
Public Information Databases
- 4-year-old killed in multiple-vehicle crash in Muscle Shoals
- Health expert: Too soon to ease Alabama mask mandate
- Georgia man arrested in counterfeit case
- Florence man accused of stealing more than $16K using forged checks
- Brooks teacher charged with having sexual contact with a student
- Todd Michael Miller
- Man crashes into Florence home
- Ivey extends mask order in Alabama
- Board grants parole for Shoals offender
- Linda Victoria Hovater
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.