FLORENCE — A Brooks High School teacher has been indicted on two felony charges of a school employee having sexual contact with a student under the age of 17, Lauderdale County District Attorney Chris Connolly said.
Public Information Databases
- Agents confiscate $83K in drugs; Florence man arrested
- "Major drug dealer" arrested in Tuscumbia
- Breezie Woolstenhulme
- Sarah Campbell
- Local attorney announces $1.75 million award in case
- Jeffrey 'Cassell' Eugene Cassell
- Larry E. Condrey
- Serial wedding crasher reportedly arrested again
- Tuscumbia man dies in two-vehicle accident in Cherokee
- Avery Thompson Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.