FLORENCE — The Lauderdale County Commission has approved the purchase of a freezer for North Alabama Medical Center that can contain the COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine at the needed subzero temperatures.
Public Information Databases
- Brooks High teacher placed on administrative leave
- COVID claims life of third Shoals health care worker
- Alabama man arrested for Capitol riot: 'Crowd became mob"
- Alabama educator, wife charged with faking child's illness
- Deputy assigned to western part of Lauderdale County
- Rebecca Haddock
- Betty Keller
- Florence man dies after boat capsizes on Pickwick Lake
- James Lamar Longshore
- Convicted murderer up for parole this week
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.