Email items to leah.daniels@TimesDaily.com at least 10 working days in advance. All venues must include a complete address. Activities in which a fee is charged must include how proceeds will be used.
• Free, Fun, Low-Impact Aerobics: 6/13/2019, 9:00am, Killen Senior Center, 231 JC Mauldin Highway, Killen.
• Half-priced book sale: 6/13/2019, 10:00am, Florence-Lauderdale Public Library, 350 N. Wood Ave., Florence.
• Hot lunches: 6/13/2019, 11:00am, The Club/Florence Senior Center, 450 CountryClub Drive, Florence. Sign in by 10 a.m.
• Shoals Civic League: 6/13/2019, 12:00pm, Clarion Hotel, 4900 Hatch Blvd., Sheffield. 256-627-4977
• Bunco: 6/13/2019, 2:00pm, The Club/Florence Senior Center, 450 Country Club Drive, Florence. 256-760-6420
• Miss Maud Lindsay Chapter No. 16, Order of the Confederate Rose: 6/13/2019, 5:30pm, Colbert County.
• Board of Education building, 909 George Wallace Blvd., Tuscumbia. Meals available.
• Northwest Alabama Purple Martin Clubmeeting: 6/13/2019, 7:00pm, Home of Wayne Hester, 3365 Colbert 20, Tuscumbia. 256-446-9369
• Quad City Squares square dance club: 6/13/2019, 7:00pm, Royal Avenue Recreation Center, 421 N. Royal Ave., Florence.