Email items to leah.daniels@TimesDaily.com at least 10 working days in advance. All venues must include a complete address. Activities in which a fee is charged must include how proceeds will be used.
• SKIN AND INK: The Art of Tattoo: 10/1/2019, 9:00am, Kennedy-Douglas Center for the Arts, 217 E. Tuscaloosa St., Florence.
• Hi! Neighbors of the Shoals meeting: 10/1/2019, 10:30am, Florence-Lauderdale Public Library, 350 N. Wood Ave., Florence. 256-965-9023
• Tuscumbia Kiwanis Club: 10/1/2019, 12:00pm, Helen Keller Public Library, 511 N. Main St., Tuscumbia.
• Florence Exchange Club: 10/1/2019, 12:00pm, Marriott Shoals Concerence Center, 10 Hightower Place, Florence. 256-443-3836
• Ready, Set, Read: 10/1/2019, 1:30pm, Florence-Lauderdale Public Library, 350 N. Wood Ave., Florence.
• Free supplies for Colbert, Lauderdale teachers: 10/1/2019, 3:30pm, Teacher Supply Depot, 6017 County Road 33, Killen. Teacher ID badge required. 256-710-1436
• STEAM Squad: 10/1/2019, 4:00pm, Florence-Lauderdale Public Library, 350 N. Wood Ave., Florence.
• Military History Lecture Series: A Brief History of Radio Waves at War: 10/1/2019, 5:30pm, Florence-Lauderdale Public Library, 350 N. Wood Ave., Florence.
• Celebrate Recovery: 10/1/2019, 6:00pm, Florence First Church of the Nazarene, 102 Fairground Road, Florence.
• Shoals Model Railroaders: 10/1/2019, 6:00pm, Tuscumbia Depot, 206 W. Fifth St., Tuscumbia.
• Ford UAW Retirees Fellowship supper: 10/1/2019, 6:00pm, Seminar room, building 110 Northwest Shoals Community College, Muscle Shoals.
• Fall Revival: 10/1/2019, 6:15pm, Rutland Chapel C.M.E. Church, 295 Rutland Chapel Lane, Lane Springs.
• Central Community Center business meeting: 10/1/2019, 6:30pm, Central Community Center, 286 Lauderdale 277, Florence. 256-764-2885
• Florence York Rite Bodies: 10/1/2019, 7:00pm, building, 104 E. Tombigbee St., Florence.
• Open Mic Night: 10/1/2019, 7:00pm, Singin' River LIVE, 526 E College St, Florence.