Email items to leah.daniels@TimesDaily.com at least 10 working days in advance. All venues must include a complete address. Activities in which a fee is charged must include how proceeds will be used.
• Half-priced book sale: 6/14/2019, 10:00am, Florence-Lauderdale Public Library, 350 N. Wood Ave., Florence.
• Underwood-Petersville Community Centercovered-dish lunch: 6/14/2019, 11:00am, Underwood-Petersville Community Center, 840 Lauderdale 7, Florence. Bring acovered dish.
• Hot lunches: 6/14/2019, 11:00am, The Club/Florence Senior Center, 450 Country Club Drive, Florence. Sign in by 10 a.m.
• Florence Kiwanis Club: 6/14/2019, 12:00pm, Marriott Shoals Conference Center, 10 Hightower Place, Florence.
• Sons of Confederate Veterans Col. William A. Johnson Camp No. 898: 6/14/2019, 6:00pm, HelenKeller
• Public Library conference room, 511 N. Main St., Tuscumbia. 256-383-4204
• Singing River Squares dance: 6/14/2019, 6:30pm, Florence Senior Center, 450 Country Club Drive, Florence.
• Breakfast: 6/15/2019, 6:00am, Central Community Center, 4130 Lauderdale County 6, Florence. $6 adults; $3 children;carryouts available.
• Steve Trash Science Premiere: 6/15/2019, 9:30am, Florence-Lauderdale Public Library, 350 N. Wood Ave., Florence.
• Half-priced book sale: 6/15/2019, 10:00am, Florence-Lauderdale Public Library, 350 N. Wood Ave., Florence.
• Young Learners Series: Mussells: 6/15/2019, 10:00am, FlorenceIndianMound Museum, 1028 S. Court St., Florence.
• We Rocked the Worldmusic tour: 6/15/2019, 12:30pm, Colbert County Tourism and Convention Bureau, 719 U.S. Hwy. 72, Tuscumbia.