FLORENCE — The City of Florence plans to follow Gov. Kay Ivey's removal of mandatory restrictions regarding the COVID-19 pandemic at 5 p.m. today, but still encourages the public to continue using safety measures.
Public Information Databases
- Florence woman facing numerous charges after alleged bomb threat
- Daylight saving time bill passes final passage
- Pamela McIntyre Hill
- Kenyatta Tyrell Roach
- David Scott
- William Tompkins
- Florence hotelier group hoping to establish a Tourism Improvement District
- Jerome Lowry
- Florence adds 11 businesses
- Thousands in Shoals affected by power outages, fallen trees
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.