Local health officials say they're pleased with the continuing low numbers of COVID-19 inpatients in their hospitals, but they fear that could all change if more people don't get vaccinated.
Public Information Databases
- Florence woman facing numerous charges after alleged bomb threat
- Daylight saving time bill passes final passage
- Pamela McIntyre Hill
- Kenyatta Tyrell Roach
- David Scott
- William Tompkins
- Jerome Lowry
- Florence hotelier group hoping to establish a Tourism Improvement District
- Florence adds 11 businesses
- 2021 AHSAA softball regional scores, schedule
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.