The Shoals Industrial Development Committee is seeking an attorney general's opinion as to whether a portion of the money set aside for industrial job creation could be diverted to small business owners, possibly through an application process.
Public Information Databases
- Indicted Brooks High School teacher resigns position
- Transferred principal says retaliation is behind move
- Stephen Douglas Abston
- Homicides are up, but GOP misleads with claims about blame
- Joel White
- Barge stuck on Alabama dam, so Mississippi yards flooding
- Grand jury indicts 3 on sex crimes
- 2 R.A. Hubbard football players die in car wreck
- Muscle Shoals Middle School Principal Retires; New Principal Hired
- Tommy David Lewey
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.