SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A voter initiative that would overturn a California law aimed at raising wages and improving working conditions for more than a half-million fast food workers has qualified for next year's ballot, authorities said Tuesday.
Copyright 2023 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Public Information Databases
- 'She's got the green light': Deshler's Siegel sets national career 3-point record
- Search for missing angler to resume Sunday
- Rescue personnel searching for missing fisherman
- Richard Neale Taylor, Sr.
- Parole denied for convicted Lauderdale Co. murderer
- Monday blaze destroys Center Star home
- Luther 'Buker' Throngberry Young III
- Pamela Leigh Peden
- Carolyn Underwood
- Pamela Peden