KAMPALA, Uganda (AP) — Ugandans voted Thursday in a presidential election tainted by widespread violence that some fear could escalate if security forces try to stop supporters of leading opposition challenger Bobi Wine from monitoring the process. Internet access remained cut off.
Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Public Information Databases
- Brooks High teacher placed on administrative leave
- COVID claims life of third Shoals health care worker
- Former Alabama lawmaker Ed Henry pardoned by Trump
- Deputy assigned to western part of Lauderdale County
- Alabama man arrested for Capitol riot: 'Crowd became mob"
- Alabama educator, wife charged with faking child's illness
- Rebecca Haddock
- Florence man dies after boat capsizes on Pickwick Lake
- Betty Keller
- James Lamar Longshore
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.