LISBON, Portugal (AP) — Lisbon and Rabat are negotiating a deal that would allow an agreed number of citizens from Morocco to work legally in Portugal, a senior Portuguese official said Wednesday.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Public Information Databases
- 1 dies in wreck at Cox Creek Parkway
- Alabama Extension Service offering seeds for fall vegetable crops
- Convenience store standoff ends in arrest
- Week 5: Alabama high school football standings
- Tracyne Elizabeth Penick
- 17-year-old indicted on rape, additional charges
- City to have old ECM property appraised
- Deshler football pulls away from Brooks
- Athens couple ties the knot at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio
- Former House speaker asks judge to trim prison sentence
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.