SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — An Alabama beverage company plans to invest $130 million and create more than 100 jobs in South Carolina's Spartanburg County.
For copyright information, check with the distributor of this item, Herald-Journal.
Public Information Databases
- 'She's got the green light': Deshler's Siegel sets national career 3-point record
- Search for missing angler to resume Sunday
- Rescue personnel searching for missing fisherman
- Richard Neale Taylor, Sr.
- Parole denied for convicted Lauderdale Co. murderer
- Monday blaze destroys Center Star home
- Luther 'Buker' Throngberry Young III
- Pamela Peden
- Pamela Leigh Peden
- Carolyn Underwood