AUBURN, Ala. (AP) — A new study will look at how the pandemic is affecting poor communities in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
- General News
- Scientific Research Funding
- Scientific Research
- Disease Outbreaks
- Public Health
- Philanthropic Foundations
- Social Affairs
- 2019-2020 Coronavirus Pandemic
- Humanitarian Crises
- Human Welfare
- Social Issues
- Infectious Diseases
- Diseases And Conditions
- Lung Disease
- Native Americans
Public Information Databases
- Joel Anderson
- Victim in fatal fire identified
- Joel R. Anderson
- Industrial fire kills 1
- Firefighters are battling large industrial fire
- Video indicates slain protester was upset about being filmed
- Justin Andrew Ross
- Joel Anderson remembered for business, civic work
- Week 9: Alabama high school football statewide standings
- Florence adds 9 businesses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.