MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — A divided Alabama House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday advanced a bill to repeal Alabama’s habitual offender law that mandates lengthy sentences for repeat offenders.
Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Public Information Databases
- Agents confiscate $83K in drugs; Florence man arrested
- "Major drug dealer" arrested in Tuscumbia
- Local attorney announces $1.75 million award in case
- Breezie Woolstenhulme
- Sarah Campbell
- Jeffrey 'Cassell' Eugene Cassell
- Larry E. Condrey
- Tuscumbia man dies in two-vehicle accident in Cherokee
- Serial wedding crasher reportedly arrested again
- Avery Thompson Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.