BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey on Tuesday marked the opening of a new mental health crisis center in Birmingham, one of six such centers in the state intended to address a dire service shortage.
Copyright 2023 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Public Information Databases
- 'She's got the green light': Deshler's Siegel sets national career 3-point record
- Search for missing angler to resume Sunday
- Shirley Oakley Wooten
- Rescue personnel searching for missing fisherman
- Richard Neale Taylor, Sr.
- Parole denied for convicted Lauderdale Co. murderer
- Monday blaze destroys Center Star home
- Luther 'Buker' Throngberry Young III
- Pamela Leigh Peden
- Carolyn Underwood