After taking an initial hit at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic last year, Alabama's economy has largely bounced back. Still, some businesses are having trouble finding enough workers, particularly in the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Public Information Databases
- Daylight saving time bill passes final passage
- Pamela McIntyre Hill
- David Scott
- Florence woman facing numerous charges after alleged bomb threat
- Jerome Lowry
- Florence hotelier group hoping to establish a Tourism Improvement District
- Florence adds 11 businesses
- 2021 AHSAA softball regional scores, schedule
- Handful of homes damaged by fallen trees
- Thousands in Shoals affected by power outages, fallen trees
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.