MONTGOMERY, ala. (AP) — Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill, a prominent state Republican viewed as having higher political ambitions, said Wednesday that he will not run for any elected office next year because of poor choices he made that have impacted his family.
Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Public Information Databases
- Agents confiscate $83K in drugs; Florence man arrested
- "Major drug dealer" arrested in Tuscumbia
- Breezie Woolstenhulme
- Sarah Campbell
- Local attorney announces $1.75 million award in case
- Jeffrey 'Cassell' Eugene Cassell
- Larry E. Condrey
- Serial wedding crasher reportedly arrested again
- Tuscumbia man dies in two-vehicle accident in Cherokee
- Avery Thompson Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.