FLORENCE — Connie Sue Randall, 59, formerly of Louisville, KY, died February 13, 2020. At her request no services will be held. She was the wife of Tom Randall. Colbert Memorial Chapel is assisting the family.
Brief, one-time notices of deaths are published in The TimesDaily and placed on our Web site at no charge. Obituaries, including funeral details and schedules, survivors and other personal information, are paid notices and may be placed by funeral directors on behalf of the family. If you wish to submit an obituary or death notice, simply email the text to us in its entirety to Obituaries@timesdaily.com.
Obituaries and death notices can also be faxed to 256-740-4713. Obituaries will be accepted only from funeral homes, or from an individual only when legal documentation is presented at our office, of that individual's executor status over the estate of the deceased. Obituaries must be received with prepayment before 4 p.m. for publication the following day. On holidays, obituaries must be received with prepayment before noon for publication the following day. If you have questions, please call 256-740-4709
- No checkout needed: Amazon opens cashier-less grocery store
- More companies get into business of Black History Month
- Virgin Galactic reports high interest in its space flights
- Honolulu marathon CEO says he was abused by Michigan doctor
- New Orleans celebrates end of Mardi Gras touched by tragedy
- Congresswoman: Science should guide nuclear storage decision
- Disney CEO Bob Iger steps down in surprise announcement
- US Supreme Court upholds death sentences of Arizona man
Sign up for our Newsletter
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.