RED BAY — Debra Sauvageot, 51, died November 8, 2019. Services will be Sunday at 3 p.m. at Cornerstone Church of God, Red Bay, with Deaton Funeral Home directing. Visitation from 1 to 3 p.m. Burial will be in Red Bay City Cemetery.
Brief, one-time notices of deaths are published in The TimesDaily and placed on our Web site at no charge. Obituaries, including funeral details and schedules, survivors and other personal information, are paid notices and may be placed by funeral directors on behalf of the family. If you wish to submit an obituary or death notice, simply email the text to us in its entirety to Obituaries@timesdaily.com.
Obituaries and death notices can also be faxed to 256-740-4713. Obituaries will be accepted only from funeral homes, or from an individual only when legal documentation is presented at our office, of that individual's executor status over the estate of the deceased. Obituaries must be received with prepayment before 4 p.m. for publication the following day. On holidays, obituaries must be received with prepayment before noon for publication the following day. If you have questions, please call 256-740-4709
- Appeals court refuses to block extended voting in Wisconsin
- WNBA postpones start of season this month because of virus
- The biggest bad guy at WrestleMania is coronavirus
- Hacker posts racial slur on fan chat with black NHL player
- US urges masks as dramatic steps to combat virus roll out
- Face coverings recommended, but Trump says he won't wear one
- Cuomo orders shift in ventilators to overwhelmed hospitals
- Selena Gomez reveals bipolar diagnosis to Miley Cyrus
- License revoked for Lauderdale clinic physician
- Restaurant owner offers curbside grocery pickup
- Power pole takes a hit in Woodmont Drive wreck
- Homeless residents sheltering at Veterans Park
- Florence business featured in Alabama Retailer
- 2nd Lauderdale death could be linked to virus
- Confirmed virus cases double in Colbert County
- Lauderdale men face charges after traffic stop
- School systems adjusting for home schooling
- Health officer: Let's protect the older people
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.