“Social-distancing” is the phrase of the day, and what it pretty much means is staying away from people while America shuts down, the economy gets clobbered and death seeks out at a million, maybe 2 million of us. The issue is coronavirus, the fear is contagion and a primary solution is surcease of human contact to the extent of no more sporting events, church services, restaurant visits, school attendance, parades, weddings or even shaking hands.
Public Information Databases
- Brooks High teacher placed on administrative leave
- Richard Patrick Risner 'Richie'
- COVID claims life of third Shoals health care worker
- Alabama man arrested for Capitol riot: 'Crowd became mob"
- Alabama educator, wife charged with faking child's illness
- James Lamar Longshore
- Rebecca Haddock
- Robert Stephen Walker Sr.
- 3 jailed after illegal moonshine operation busted in Alabama
- Ricky Wayne Brooks
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.