It is obvious that someone in the White House needs to remind Joseph R. Biden that he is the President of the United States and not a third-world dictator. Like many Americans, I was outraged when President Biden mandated that companies with 100 or more employees require vaccination or subject unvaccinated employees to weekly testing. Neither the U.S. Constitution nor the U.S. Code allow the President to unilaterally compel tens of millions of Americans to follow his personal demands because his patience is “wearing thin.” While I believe that vaccines are effective and safe, it is equally important to remember that every American must retain his or her right to make his or her own healthcare choices. If the government can compel millions of private-sector workers to take a vaccine against their wishes, then what can the government mandate next?
Public Information Databases
- Motorcyclist dies in Veterans Drive crash
- David A. Johnson
- Authorities raid Lexington business
- Brandon Norris, Jordan Holt Norris, and Marleigh Jo Norris
- 2 Colbert schools closed Friday following 'tragic incident'
- Shannon Green
- Bharatkumar Kuntilal Patel
- Parole denied for Lauderdale Co. murderer
- Ford City house fire claims family of 3
- Dr. James Thomas Stoddard, Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.