Franklin Delano Roosevelt imprisoned thousands of loyal American citizens, men women and children, during World War II, simply because they were Japanese. Most of these people lost all their possessions.
Public Information Databases
- 1 dies in wreck at Cox Creek Parkway
- Alabama Extension Service offering seeds for fall vegetable crops
- Convenience store standoff ends in arrest
- Week 5: Alabama high school football standings
- Tracyne Elizabeth Penick
- 17-year-old indicted on rape, additional charges
- City to have old ECM property appraised
- Deshler football pulls away from Brooks
- Athens couple ties the knot at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio
- Former House speaker asks judge to trim prison sentence
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.