Amendment 1 of the Constitution of the United States expresses ... “shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peacefully to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”
Public Information Databases
- Florence woman facing numerous charges after alleged bomb threat
- Pamela McIntyre Hill
- Daylight saving time bill passes final passage
- Rebecca Jean Fisher Glasscock Roberson Fesmire
- Kenyatta Tyrell Roach
- William Tompkins
- David Scott
- Bill would allow issuing citations in place of arrests
- Saban, Davis headline Wednesday's fundraiser
- Murder defendant pleads not guilty
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.