Last month, the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, an independent global health research center at the University of Washington, released new projections on the death toll from COVID-19 — 317,00 will die before the end of 2020.
Public Information Databases
- 1 dies in wreck at Cox Creek Parkway
- Alabama Extension Service offering seeds for fall vegetable crops
- Convenience store standoff ends in arrest
- Week 5: Alabama high school football standings
- Tracyne Elizabeth Penick
- 17-year-old indicted on rape, additional charges
- City to have old ECM property appraised
- Deshler football pulls away from Brooks
- Athens couple ties the knot at Muscle Shoals Sound Studio
- Muscle Shoals council condemns Markate Avenue structure
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.