In Robert Aderholt’s latest constituent newsletter, he mocks the name of the “Bipartisan Background Checks Act” as far-left liberal extremism. Yet new polling this month shows that 77% of Republicans support it, and 91% of Democrats.
Public Information Databases
- "Major drug dealer" arrested in Tuscumbia
- Ransom note threatens to make Confederate monument a toilet
- Breezie Woolstenhulme
- Sarah Campbell
- Agents confiscate $83K in drugs; Florence man arrested
- Jeffrey 'Cassell' Eugene Cassell
- Larry E. Condrey
- Local attorney announces $1.75 million award in case
- Serial wedding crasher reportedly arrested again
- Avery Thompson Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.