California’s 13 largest wildfires have occurred since the Cedar fire burned 2,820 structures and killed 15 people in San Diego County in October 2003. With the Dixie and Caldor fires front of mind now, it’s maddening to hear lip service from lawmakers and bureaucrats, and see how little has been done to take basic steps to reduce wildfire risks.
Public Information Databases
- Motorcyclist dies in Veterans Drive crash
- Authorities raid Lexington business
- David A. Johnson
- 2 Colbert schools closed Friday following 'tragic incident'
- Shannon Green
- Parole denied for Lauderdale Co. murderer
- Ford City house fire claims family of 3
- Bharatkumar Kuntilal Patel
- State Fire Marshal says no foul play involved in fatal fire
- Christy Koger
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.