The Florence City officials have once again voted to spend thousands of taxpayers dollars for a consultant study. The subject is upgrading McFarland Park. It appears some of the city council are knowledgeable on the upgrade needs, and with the help of city employees responsible for city parks should be able to produce a plan without giving this job to outsiders. Should our elected officials not be responsible for doing their job for the citizens?
Public Information Databases
- 5 facing trafficking, drug charges in Colbert County
- David Spurgeon and Rita Spurgeon
- 1 dead, 2 wounded in altercation that leads to gunfire in Sheffield
- Murder suspect accuses DA of 'stalking'
- Shooting suspect recently charged with drug trafficking
- Paul Slatton
- Michael Gregory Blackburn
- Joseph James Mosakowski
- Convicted Lauderdale Co. murderer receives life sentence
- Former Colbert administrative assistant reassigned to secretary's position
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.