The following businesses were inspected by the Alabama Department of Public Health. Scores are based on a 100-point system.
The following businesses were inspected by the Alabama Department of Public Health. Scores are based on a 100-point system. Vendors scoring 85-100 will be inspected once every three months; 70-84 requires a follow-up inspection within 30 days; 60-69 means a facility has two days to correct violations or face closure; and 59 and below results in automatic closure.
No fields are required. Filling in fewer fields will result in more results returned. A more detailed request may return no results.
Public Information Databases
- Agents confiscate $83K in drugs; Florence man arrested
- "Major drug dealer" arrested in Tuscumbia
- Breezie Woolstenhulme
- Local attorney announces $1.75 million award in case
- Sarah Campbell
- Jeffrey 'Cassell' Eugene Cassell
- Larry E. Condrey
- Serial wedding crasher reportedly arrested again
- Tuscumbia man dies in two-vehicle accident in Cherokee
- Avery Thompson Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.